Monday, April 30, 2007

Where does time go?

It's been a month that I last blogged. Easter and Sopranos, groin pull, taxes.

We went to the Meadowood in Napa for Easter brunch, mom and the girls got to dress up. Beautiful place, it would be an awesome place to stay and the golf course looks good too. The Sopranos started the same day and it's a good season, too bad it's almost over.

I pulled a groin muscle running and had to take off almost two weeks of running. I missed a 20 mile long run (90+ miles total), but got my second in yesterday and my next one is Mother's day weekend. It's weird, but the more running I seem to do, the slower I get. I'm not doing any speed training though and I do have my good days, but what happened to the casual sub 8 minute miles I was running. I guess the miles take a toll on the legs. Once the marathon is over I really need to work on speed again.

Taxes, say no more.

Had a physical this month, last one was 5 years ago and before that who knows. Good health overall. Two words, prostate's fine.

Planted tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and strawberries, yum!

It's been a real busy month. I've gotten some household items checked off the list, not as many as I should have. Work has been really busy, some good, some not so, but that's life. It's only going to get busier over the next few month's until we ship.

It's starting to warm up around here and that means cocktails by the pool, sun, swimming and BBQ. Once the wind dies down of course.

I guess it's more than possible somebody might stumble across this blog. Sorry, but this is the jet setting lifestyle I live.

Happy Birthday Grant.

No comments: