Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ramblings of a voyeur

Enough of just reading, it's time for writing. Hold me accountable for this. Ok, I will hold myself accountable for this.

Spring is here apparently. I ran for 16.8 miles yesterday and got a bit of sun. My daughter tells me I look pink. It was a beautiful weekend and I am so glad winter is getting behind us. I'm a summer guy, bring on the sun, the heat, swimming and laying out by the pool. Remember, cocktail hour happens everyday and lasts much longer than an hour. It's so much better by the pool.

I am training for the San Diego Rock n Roll marathon on June 3, 2007. I've trained for a few of these but I've broken my foot, same foot, each time. I recently lost about 48 pounds, started last June and finished in November. So far I don't feel the pain I did before, it's probably due to the weight loss and I'm feeling pretty good. Next week, 18 miles.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Evs! It's always 5:00 somewhere! :) Welcome to blogland.